Chipnetics StoreJanuary 1, 2022
For in stock items, refer to Tindie where all our products are sold.
- USA shipping (via USPS): 7-10 days
- Canada shipping (via Canada Post): 7-10 days
- Intercontinental shipping (via Asendia or APC): 30-60 days
Alternatively if you’d like to be directly invoiced or don’t feel like signing up on Tindie, please drop me an email jeff at chipnetics dot com.
Let’s Talk Shipping and Legal
Please allow a reasonable delivery window based on your country, holiday season, weather events, etc.
All electronic items are carefully packaged in a well made, 200lb crush-proof box. They are not shipped in a bubble mailer; unless it is a non-electronic item such as an acrylic case. All parcels are tracked.
A parcel will be considered lost when after 60 calendar days from the last recorded activity, it does not show delivery to your address (i.e. no movement for 60 days). Full refund will be issued soon as insurer indicates paid status on claim (usually within 14 days), as buyer will have to complete a brief avadavat for the insurer.
Returns / Warranty
Defective pre-assembled electronics items (that is, items assembled by Chipnetics) may be returned, at buyers cost, for a full refund, less shipping; and must land at our office door within 21 calendar days of tracking delivery date; and be in like new (/new) condition.
- Refunds will instantly be issued soon as the item has been confirmed defective.
- Refunds will not be processed for returns that are lost in the mail. Be sure you insure your shipment.
- Refunds due to buyers remorse or non-defectiveness (i.e. lack of understanding of product application, technical requirements, etc.) will be issued less both a $20 USD restock fee and original shipping cost.
There is no refund on kits sold by Chipnetics, after they been assembled by the customer. Refunds, less original shipping cost, will be issued on kits that are still complete and have not been assembled by the customer.
It is best to ship returns using USPS or with generic mail carriers. Shipping returns via UPS, FedEx, DHL (or any expediter) is highly discouraged, as this usually results in import duty fees. Be sure to mark returned packages as a “Commercial Return to Manufacturer Country of Origin” with $0 value, to avoid these situations - although this as well does not guarantee duties will not be applied. Any import duties paid by Chipnetics will be deducted from the refund amount - no exceptions.
Of course, in all situations, I am happy to works with buyers to resolve issues; but ultimately these terms will take precedence.